Monday, February 22, 2010

Finally Mariposa! Reflections on Turning 50

Yes! I'm turning 50 this year. I am completely non-fazed about this great and blessed milestone in my life and ready for it! I decided to make a mini that will include pictures and thoughts on turning 50. The Mariposa paper pack seem like a great choice for this mini. Some of the reflective points I am including are family, friends, faith, career and favorite things. I am posting the pictures here but will also put a video on You Tube.









2 comments:

kate blue said...

hey diva-found you by accident..I too fell in love with the Mariposa collection as soon as I saw it-the potential is endless and I am inspired by your creation to actually use it!

KateB
http://kateblue.blogspot.com/

ps-can I feature you sometime on my blog??? I do a shoutout of an inspiring blogger Scrapgal (or guy) every Friday but like to ask permission first-:)

Cherie said...

Hi Donna! I just found your blog and youtube. your album is gorgeous! How cool, I turn 50 in Sept too. Glad I found your work and look forward to seeing more. Thanks for the inspiration.
Cherie